CASTLE BUILDERS The 49th annual Sandcastle Festival is now scheduled for June 14-16 in Cannon Beach.
What does CDL stand for?
CDL stands for Cannon Beach (Amtrak station code; Cannon Beach, OR)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDL
We have 268 other meanings of CDL in our Acronym Attic
- Centrum Doskonalenia Kadr Oswiatowych (Polish: Personnel Center of Excellence; Poland)
- Cambridge Disabled Kids Swimming Club (UK)
- C. D. Leet (early ammunition headstamp)
- Cabin Discrepancy Log
- California Digital Library
- California Drivers License
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Canal Defense Light (British WWII weapon)
- Candlestick chart (bar-chart often used in Forex trading)
- Canine Defense League (UK)
- Capacitance Driven Layout
- Carbondale (Amtrak station code; Carbondale, IL)
- Career Development Loan
- Cargo Data Logger
- Casa Delle Libertà (Italian political party)
- Cellulose de la Loire (French packaging company)
- Center for Distance Learning (Georgia Tech)
- Center for Distributed Learning (Rohnert Park, CA)
- Central Data Library
- Central Dental Laboratories
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our beagle would much rather hang out with her friends in Manzanita than walk the often crowded streets of Cannon Beach.
The eruption started on January 25, 1998, at Axial Seamont, a broad-shouldered mountain 300 kilometers west of Cannon Beach, Ore.
In 1967, another Oregon governor, Tom McCall, got a lot of press for ushering through the Oregon Beach Bill that redefined the breadth of that public owner ship; with a flair for the dramatic, McCall had arrived by helicopter with a team of scientists to spite a Cannon Beach motel operator who had declared that a swath of beach belonged to him.
4 CANNON BEACH, OR BEACH Head for the secluded northernmost stretch of Cannon Beach, across the knee-deep mouth of Ecola Creek cannon beach.