Direct evidence of organ involvement was seen as sub-acute massive necrotizing myocarditis by canine parvovirus type-2 infection in a mongrel puppy (31).
What does CPV2 stand for?
CPV2 stands for Canine Parvovirus Type-2
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Consular Passport and Visa (India)
- Consultation de Prévention de la Violence (French: Consultation for the Prevention of Violence)
- Contact Point Verification
- Content Per Vehicle
- Continuous Process Verification (drug manufacturing)
- Cooperative Purchasing Venture (Minnesota)
- Cost Per Vehicle (warranty performance measure)
- Cost Per Visit
- Current Plant Value
- Customer Placement Value
- California Paralyzed Veterans Association
- Canadian Passenger Vessel Association
- Canadian Peacekeeping Veterans Association
- Carolinas Professional Videographers Association
- Caversham Park Village Association (UK)
- Center for Performing and Visual Arts
- Centre de Perfectionnement et de Voltige Aérienne (French flying club)
- Centre de Préparation à la Vie Active (French: Preparation Center for Working Life)
- Centrifugal Pendulum Vibration Absorber
- Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evidence for evolution of canine parvovirus type-2 in Italy.
Antigenic structure and variation of canine parvovirus type-2, feline panleukopenia virus, and mink enteritis virus.