canine herpesvirus, adenovirus, parainfluenza virus).
What does CHV stand for?
CHV stands for Canine Herpesvirus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHV
We have 23 other meanings of CHV in our Acronym Attic
- Complejo Hospitalario Universitario de Santiago de Compostela (Spanish: University Hospitable Complex of Santiago de Compostela)
- Cherry Hill United Soccer Association (New Jersey)
- Chief United States Liaison Office Tunisia
- Cable Households Using Television
- Contextualization in Human Tasks
- Coalinga-Huron Unified Teachers Association (California; teachers union)
- Capnography Head-Up Tilt Test (diagnosis tool)
- Charlottesville Unix Users Group
- Centre Hospitalo-Universitaire Vaudois (French: Vaud University Hospital Center; Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland)
- Card Holder Verification
- Care Home Volunteers (UK)
- Centre Hospitalier de Valenciennes (French: Valenciennes Hospital Center; Valenciennes, France)
- Centre Hospitalier de Verdun (French: Verdun Hospital Center; Verdun, France)
- Centre Hospitalier de Versailles (French: Versailles Hospital Center; Versailles, France)
- Centre Hospitalier du Vexin (French: Vexin Hospital Center; Magny-en-Vexin, France)
- Chattahoochee Valley Railway Company
- Chestnut Hill Village (various locations)
- Children's Holiday Venture (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Club Hippique de Versailles (French: Versailles Equestrian Club; Versailles, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vaccine delivery system patent is the second in Heska's portfolio of patents covering the use of a recombinant canine herpesvirus (CHV) to deliver genes to animals in a safe and effective manner," said Dr.
The patent claims a number of canine herpesvirus genes, in addition to those claimed in United States Patent 5,753,235, which issued earlier this year.