amp;#8221; Eder chose Canine Companions for Independence to help because it is an organization that offers "exceptional dogs for exceptional people" and creates opportunities for people with disabilities to live their potential as fully and independently as possible.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Canine Companions for Independence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Carpet Institute
- Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- Canadian Classification of Health Interventions
- Canadian Condominium Institute (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Conservation Institute
- Canadian Constructors International Ltd. (North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Canadian Copyright Institute
- Canadian Crossroads International
- Canadian Culinary Institute
- Cancer Care International
- Capital Commercial Investments, Inc.
- Carbon Composites, Inc
- Cardijn Community International
- Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- Career Care Institute
- Career Coach Institute
- Caridas Consulting International
- Carlson Companies, Inc.
- Carolina Computing Initiative (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Carrefour Canadien International (Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This handsomely crafted church was one of the entries in the third annual fundraiser for the Santa Fe Chapter of Canine Companions for Independence.
But since I got my golden retriever, Northstar, from Canine Companions for Independence, I depend much less on my family.
com)-- On Friday, Flashpoint president Kevin Carvell announced that he and Project Flashpoint would be teaming up with his friend, actor and fellow animal welfare supporter Jon Provost (Timmy, "Lassie"), for two separate online auctions to raise money for the organizations Canine Companions for Independence and The Humane League of Lancaster County.