Simultaneous Humoral and Cellular Immune Response against Cancer-Testis Antigen NY-ESO-1, The Journal of Experimental Medicine, Volume 187, Number 2, January 19, 1998 265-270  Donna E.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Cancer-Testis Antigen (immunotherapy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- California Trucking Association
- Call to Action (Catholic lay organization)
- Call to Arms (Diablo 2 gaming)
- Call to Arms (gaming, Lord of Destruction Runeword)
- Call to Australia (political group)
- Canada Transportation Act
- Canadian Telework Association
- Canadian Theatre Agreement
- Canadian Transportation Agency
- Canadian Trotting Association
- Capital Theory Approach
- Capitalization of Tangible Assets
- Care Taiwan Association
- Catamount Trail Association (Burlington, VT)
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - Fontanarossa (Airport Code)
- CDS (Combat Direction System) Track Association
- Cellulose Triacetate (membrane used for reverse osmosis)
- Center for Technology Assessment
- Center for Total Access (Fort Gordon, GA)
- Center for Transportation Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
In view of its expression site, the LDHA type 2 transcript might be a cancer-testis antigen, although its autoimmunogenicity has not been examined.