miRview mets is designed to accurately identify the primary tumor site in patients presenting with metastatic cancer, as well as in patients whose tumor has not been identified and consequently has been labeled Cancer of Unknown Primary (CUP).
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for Cancer of Unknown Primary
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Urologic Oncology Group (Groupe Canadien d'Oncologie Urologique)
- Creative Use of Libraries
- Cisco Unified Operations Manager
- Chronic Unilateral Optic Neuropathy
- Cambridge University Opera Society
- Center for Ultrafast Optical Science (University of Michigan)
- Carlisle United Official Supporters Club (UK)
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Cambridge University Press
- Canadian University Press
- Candidatura d'Unitat Popular (Catalan countries)
- Canterbury University Press (New Zealand)
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary
- Careers Using Physics
- Carupano, Venezuela - Carupano (Airport Code)
- Catalog Update Process
- Cataloguing Upgrade
- Central Utility Plant (University of Colorado Denver)
- Centralized Ultrasound Processing
- Centro Unico Prenotazioni (Italian: One Centre Bookings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While this melanoma diagnostic test is still in the early stages, Rosetta Genomics plans to launch three diagnostic products in 2008 that include a test for cancer of unknown primary ("CUP") and two differential diagnostic tests related to lung cancer.
With cancer of unknown primary (CUP), for example, current techniques identify the primary site only 25% of the time.