Commonwealth Hematology-Oncology has joined a National Cancer Institute program through which patients can be considered for approximately 60 clinical trials being run by cancer centers across the country in NCI's Cancer Trials Support Unit.
What does CTSU stand for?
CTSU stands for Cancer Trials Support Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTSU
We have 5 other meanings of CTSU in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical and Translational Sciences Training (University of California, San Francisco)
- Collaborative Technical Services Team (Orbis Cascade Alliance)
- Combat Trauma Sustainment Training
- Community Traffic Safety Team (Florida)
- Community Transport Services Tasmania (Australia)
- Compensatory Time Straight Time (work hours)
- Chinese Taipei Soft Tennis Association
- Competency to Stand Trial Assessment Instrument (psychological test)
- Critical Teacher Shortage Tuition Reimbursement (Florida)
- Center for the Treatment and Study of Traumatic Stress (Kent State University; Kent, OH)
- Clinical Trial Service Unit
- Community Traffic Services Unit (Los Angeles Police Department; Los Angeles, CA)
- Contractor Traffic Simulation Unit (US FAA)
- Coordination and Technical Support Unit (fisheries and aquaculture reconstruction; Sri Lanka; UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Counter Terrorism Support Unit (UK)
- Complete Thrombosis of the Splenic Vein
- Cohen Tauber Spievack & Wagner (law firm; New York, NY)
- Conformance Testing Service Wide-Area Network
- Cambodian Tourism and Service Workers' Federation
- Consolidated Training Support Working Group