Miller, at the Cancer Treatment Research Foundation in Arlington Heights, Ill.
What does CTRF stand for?
CTRF stands for Cancer Treatment Research Foundation (now Gateway for Cancer Research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTRF
We have 17 other meanings of CTRF in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Technical Requirements Document
- Covert Telephone Recording Device
- Center for Training and Rehabilitation of Destitute Women (Bangladesh)
- Center for Teaching and Research Excellence (Chicago State University and Wichita State University)
- Center for Transportation Research and Education (Iowa State University)
- Communication Technology for Rural Education (World Bank project; Philippines)
- Conference on Teacher Research Experiences
- Common Test Requirements Evaluation Facility
- Court Reporter
- Canadian Transportation Research Forum
- Celestial and Terrestrial Reference Frames
- Census Tract Relationship Files (Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research)
- Christian Theological Research Fellowship
- Connecticut Renaissance Festival (Woodstock, Connecticut)
- Canadian Tissue Residue Guideline
- Canadian Transportation Research Gateway (resource)
- Cancer Therapeutics Research Group
- Cendant Timeshare Resort Group (Las Vegas, NV)
- Clinical Trials Research Group
- Collaboration Technology Research Group