3] Routine performance and extent of lymph node dissection is clearly associated with survival gains in the bladder cancer literature.
What does CANCERLIT stand for?
CANCERLIT stands for Cancer Literature
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Combined Aboriginal Nations of Central Australia
- Creative Arts Network 4 Community Action
- Cytoplasmic Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (pathology)
- Contract Negotiation and Charging in ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Networks
- Canadian Forces Contractor Augmentation Program
- Canada Cassette (Boards of Canada)
- Caisse Autonome Nationale de Compensation de l'Assurance Vieillesse Artisanale (French insurance fund)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurances Vieillesse des Artisans
- Complex Adaptive Networks for Computing and Communication
- Computer Analysis of Nonlinear Circuits, Excluding Radiation
- Cambridge and Nottingham Corpus of Discourse in English
- Canadian Command
- Women's Cancer Information Project
- Canadian Content
- Canadian Contingent
- Canadian Association of Numismatic Dealers (Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada)
- Chronic Alcoholic Nervous Disease
- Clean Air Nonroad Diesel (emissions control; US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, there are some exceptions to the breast cancer literature including studies on those who have been diagnosed with bladder cancer (Mansson, Anderson, & Colleen, 1993), brain tumours (Salander, Bergenheim, Hamberg, & Henriksson, 1999), testicular cancer (Chapple et al.
A considerable body of cancer literature indicates that a statistically significant increase in cancer is unlikely to appear in such a short time, even if the exposure caused cancer.