In a recent analysis of more than 1,600 HER2-normal patients in the Breast Cancer International Research Group (BCIRG) study 005, there was not a single case of TOP2A amplification, the oncologist noted.
What does CIRG stand for?
CIRG stands for Cancer International Research Group (Translational Research in Oncology; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIRG
We have 3 other meanings of CIRG in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborative Innovation Research Fund (GlaxoSmithKline, Inc.)
- Contact Improvisation Research Forum (dance group; San Francisco, CA)
- Centre d'Information et de Recrutement des Forces Armées (French: Armed Forces Recruiting and Information Center)
- Centre International de Recherche et de Formation Appliqueés
- Centre for Integrated Radio Frequency Engineering (University of Waterloo; Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Conference on Intelligent Robots in Field, Factory, Service, and Space
- Centre International pour la Recherche sur le Financement des Investissements (French)
- Comité International des Fibres Synthétiques
- Canadian Intercollegiate Rugby Football Union (est. 1897)
- Cyber Initiative and Resource Fusion Unit (US FBI)
- Central Institute for Research on Goats (India)
- Centre International de Recherches Glyptographiques (French: International Glyptics Research Center; Belgium)
- Clinical Informatics Research Group (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Computational Intelligence Research Group (various locations)
- Construction Industry Reference Group (Australia)
- Critical Incident Response Group
- Cybernetic Intelligence Research Group (University of Reading; UK)
- California Independent Renaissance Guilds Association
- Critical Isotope Reactor, General Atomics
- Center for Innovation and Research in Graduate Education