A research member at The Cancer Institute of New Jersey and colleagues found that the practice also had implications for tobacco dependence treatment and policy.
What does CINJ stand for?
CINJ stands for Cancer Institute of New Jersey
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CINJ
- Child In Need Institute (India)
- Children in Northern Ireland (UK)
- Communication Independence for the Neurologically Impaired (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Motor Neuron Disease aid)
- Computers In Nursing Interactive
- Coordinamento Italiano Network Internazionali (Italian: Italian International Coordinating Network; Rome, Italy)
- China Internet Network Information Center
- Canadian Institute of Natural and Integrative Medicine
- Center for Infection and Immunity Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam)
- Coordinamento Interassociativo Degli Informatici (Italy)
- Cadance in New Jersey
- Cancer Institute of New Jersey Foundation
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia with Koilocytotic Atypia (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Cytokine-Induced Natural Killer
- Cumulative Index to Nursing Literature
- Cancer Institute of New Mexico (est. 2003)
- Cayman Islands National Museum
- Certificate in Information Management (degree program)
- Cook Islands Noni Marketing Ltd. (Cook Islands and Australia)
- Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary (Southern California)
- Chicago Institute of Neurosurgery and Neuroresearch
Samples in periodicals archive:
CUH has 700 physicians and offers services in Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley and the CCI is also the only facility in Southern New Jersey partnered with The Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
Lu-Yao, an epidemiologist at the Cancer Institute of New Jersey, New Brunswick, and her coinvestigator.
of Chicago, Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, Harvard Medical School, and the Cancer Institute of New Jersey in New Brunswick.
Visitors to the Cancer Institute of New Jersey in New Brunswick encounter a similar graphic wayfinding package that includes take-home maps, written directions and on-site maps and directories to augment the internal wayfinding elements.
Memorials may be made to the Cancer Institute of New Jersey, 195 Little Albany St.
Lattime, a researcher at the Cancer Institute of New Jersey in New Brunswick.