A CANCER information service at Cardiff's University Hospital of Wales is celebrating having helped thousands of people during its first year.
What does CIS stand for?
CIS stands for Cancer Information Service (National Cancer Institute)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIS
We have 833 other meanings of CIS in our Acronym Attic
- Cabinet d'Investigations de Strasbourg (French: Office of Investigations in Strasbourg; private investigation agency; Strasbourg, France)
- Cable Inlay System (various companies)
- Calcul Intensif et Simulation (French: Intensive Computing and Simulation)
- Californians for Inclusive Schools
- Canada Investment and Savings (government)
- Canadian Ice Service (government agency)
- Canadian Industry Statistics
- Canadian Inspection Service
- Canadian International School
- Canadian Interuniversity Sport
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Hopkinson's cancer was detected late last year by the mobile cancer information service iVan which travels around Merseyside and Cheshire offering free information on all aspects of cancer to help promote early diagnosis and prevention of the disease.
The Irish Cancer Society's Cancer Information Service offers free confidential advice, support and information on cancer and related issues to anyone worried about any aspect of the disease, diagnosis, treatment or follow-on care.
More information is available by calling the Canadian Cancer Society Cancer Information Service, at 1-888-939-3333, or online at www.
You can get more information on these treatment choices by calling the National Cancer Institute's Cancer Information Service at 1-800-422-6237.
To order your free copy of the EPEC-O CD-ROM and DVD, call NCI's Cancer Information Service at 800-4-CANCER or visit www.