The report shows that in the region, the cancer detection rate was highest in women aged 50 to 70.
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Cancer Detection Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- Community Development Queensland Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Customer Delight, Quality Logistics
- Critical Design and Qualification Review (NASA)
- Call Data Record
- Call Detail Recording
- Call Detail Reporting
- Call Dial Rerouting
- Call-Detail Record
- Call-Dropping Rate
- Canadian Dachshund Rescue (Canada)
- Carbon Dioxide Recovery (industrial plants)
- Cargo Delivery Receipt
- Cargo Drop Reel
- Cash Data Retrieval
- Casual Dining Restaurant (sector)
- Catalogue des Documents de Référence (French: Reference Documents Catalogue; Belgium)
- Center for Cooperative Resolution (US NIH)
- Center for Dairy Research
- Center for Democratic Renewal (Atlanta, GA)
- Center for Design Research (Stanford)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Breast Test Wales had the highest cancer detection rate of any UK breast screening programme.
Breast Test Wales has the highest cancer detection rate of any UK breast screening programme and the new bowel cancer screening programme is reporting good uptake and we expect to see in future a reduction in the numbers of patients presenting with advanced bowel cancer as a result.
Breast Test Wales offers screening to women aged 50-70 every three years and has the highest cancer detection rate in the UK.
The cancer detection rate was lowest with cystoscopy alone (52%) and highest with cystoscopy plus FISH (72%).
Following the switch, the cancer detection rate increased to 7.
For those who are most prone to the disease, however, doctors recommend colonoscopies that have higher cancer detection rates.