The high-level Canberra Commission on the Elimination of Nuclear Weapons, convened by the Australian government (1996), emphasized the importance of this step: This commitment would change instantly the tenor of debate, the thrust of war planning, and the timing or indeed the necessity for modernization programs.
What does CCENW stand for?
CCENW stands for Canberra Commission on the Elimination of Nuclear Weapons
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program
- Camden Community Empowerment Network (UK)
- Center for Cognitive and Educational Neuroscience (Dartmouth University; New Hampshire)
- Club des Créateurs et des Entreprises Nouvelles (French business club)
- Commission Consultative d'Evaluation des Normes (French: Consultative Commission for the Assessment of Standards)
- Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing
- Cross Campus Environment Network (Australia)
- Coaching Education of New Brunswick (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Canadian Community Epidemiology Network on Drug Use
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician
- Center for Continuing Education and Outreach (Missouri State University; West Plains, MO)
- Certified Code Enforcement Officer (various locations)
- Chamber of Commerce Executives of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer (various companies)
- Codex Canonum Ecclesiarum Orientalium (Latin: Code of Canons of the Oriental Churches)
- Comal County Engineer's Office (Texas)
- Company Council of Executive Officers (now The Partnership; National Association of Professional Insurance Agents)
- Council of Caribbean Engineering Organisations
- Central California Educational Opportunity Center (Fresno, CA)
- Contact Centre Employer of Choice (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The central objective must now be, as called for by the World Court, the Canberra Commission on the Elimination of Nuclear Weapons and the statement by the International Former Generals and Admirals, an unequivocal commitment from the NWS to eliminate their nuclear weapons and to start a program now to lead to that goal.