The Canadian Worker Co-operative Federation, a co-host of the conference, is actively involved in the development of cooperatives and is also focusing on saving businesses through succession planning (for more information on this federation, visit: www.
What does CWCF stand for?
CWCF stands for Canadian Worker Co-Operative Federation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CWCF in our Acronym Attic
- Central Willamette Community Credit Union (Albany, OR)
- City Wide Cooperative Development Corporation
- California Workers' Compensation Educator (continuing education)
- Centre for Welfare and Community Education (Australia)
- Certified Work Capacity Evaluator
- Certified Workers Compensation Executive
- China West Coal Energy, Inc.
- Cold Weather Clothing Equipment
- Commission on the Weather and Climate Enterprise (American Meteorological Society)
- Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing
- Central West Conservation Farming Association (Australia; Conservation Agriculture and No-Till Farming Association subsidiary)
- Colorado West Central Fire Training Association
- California Wildfire Coordinating Group
- Colorado Wildlife Conservation Grant (Colorado Division of Wildlife)
- Columbia Willamette Compensation Group (Canby, OR)
- Cool Water Coal Gasification Program (US)
- Center for Watershed and Community Health (Oregon)
- Carmi-White County High School (Carmi, IL)
- California Workers' Compensation Institute
- Conference, Workshop and Cultural Initiative Fund (EU)