In conclusion, the two senators write: "The benefits of the reforms to the Canadian Wheat Board must not leave Montana's family farmers behind.
What does CWB stand for?
CWB stands for Canadian Wheat Board
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CWB
We have 62 other meanings of CWB in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Witness Acceptance Test
- Cyber-Crime Warning Alert Termination (software)
- Corridor Wide Advanced Traveler Information System (Southern California; est. 1993 by the U.S. Department of Transportation)
- Corridor-Wide Advanced Transportation Management System (California)
- Code Wallon d'Aménagement du Territoire, de l'Urbanisme et du Patrimoine (Wallonie, Belgium)
- CDMA Wireless Access Voice Enhanced Router
- Consumer Wireless Audio-Video Entertainment (alliance)
- Cadbury Wind Band (UK)
- Canadian Welding Bureau
- Canadian Western Bank (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to the disbanding of the single-desk model earlier this year, grain farmers were mandated to sell their wheat, oats and barley through the Canadian Wheat Board.
No; March's landmark vote on the Canadian Wheat Board applied only to barley, not to other grains grown in the West.
The second resolution requested that the Assembly "call on the federal government to hold a fair producer plebiscite on the future of the Canadian Wheat Board monopoly for both wheat and barley.
The Canadian Wheat Board (CWB), for example, maintains monopolistic control over the market for hard wheat in Canada, an important ingredient in bread flour.
The Canadian Wheat Board estimates that 82% of exports go to countries that have stated that they do not want GM wheat.