The price of Canadian Western Red Spring wheat for use in bread will become 10.
What does CWRS stand for?
CWRS stands for Canadian Western Red Spring (wheat)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWRS
We have 9 other meanings of CWRS in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Wetlands Restoration Partnership
- Car Wars Referee Questionnaire
- California Western Railroad
- Call Waiting Reminder Ring (telecommunications)
- Centre for Water Resources Research (est. 1989; Department of Civil Engineering; University College Dublin; Dublin, Ireland)
- Centrum Wspierania Rozwoju Rodziny (Polish: Development Support Center for Families; Poland)
- Commercial Waste Reduction and. Recycling
- Cleveland West Road Runners Club (Ohio)
- Colorado Water Resources Research Institute (Colorado State University)
- California Waste Recovery Systems (Woodbridge, CA)
- Centre for Work Related Studies
- Civil War Reenactment Society
- Coastal Wildlife Refuge Society (est. 1989; Manteo, NC)
- Crimean War Research Society (UK)
- Contaminated Water Removal and Storage System
- Campobello Whale Rescue Team (Canada)
- Center for Waste Reduction Technologies
- Civil War Round Table
- Critical Weakness Reliability Test
- Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada experienced early freezes in August and excessive moisture during harvest, which damaged the Canadian Western Red Spring wheat and reduced the quality.