uk Global Banking News - 07 March 2013 Larry Pollock, the longest serving chief executive officer of Edmonton based lender, Canadian Western Bank (TSE: CWB), will be stepping down from his post today.
What does CWB stand for?
CWB stands for Canadian Western Bank (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWB
We have 62 other meanings of CWB in our Acronym Attic
- Controlled Word Association Test
- Customer Witness Acceptance Test
- Cyber-Crime Warning Alert Termination (software)
- Corridor Wide Advanced Traveler Information System (Southern California; est. 1993 by the U.S. Department of Transportation)
- Corridor-Wide Advanced Transportation Management System (California)
- Code Wallon d'Aménagement du Territoire, de l'Urbanisme et du Patrimoine (Wallonie, Belgium)
- CDMA Wireless Access Voice Enhanced Router
- Consumer Wireless Audio-Video Entertainment (alliance)
- Cadbury Wind Band (UK)
- Canadian Welding Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
Breaking Away Tracey Ball, vice president, CFO and assistant corporate secretary at Canadian Western Bank in Edmonton and the new chairman of FEI Canada, has a 10-year-old daughter and 8-year-old son.
With only one branch in Winnipeg, The Canadian Western Bank - in Manitoba since 1991 - does not charge clients a transaction fee for using the ATMs at other institutions.
uk Global Banking News - 16 January 2012 Canadian Western Bank (TSX: CWB) has raised CAD250m from an offering of five-year deposit notes maturing in January 2017.