Not only that, but while the scientific research on water is ripe for commercialization and the need for innovation is clear, the path to the market is not straightforward, says Bernadette Conant, executive director of the Canadian Water Network in Waterloo, Ont.
What does CWN stand for?
CWN stands for Canadian Water Network (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWN
We have 37 other meanings of CWN in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Workforce Management System
- Corps Water Management System (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Campus Wide Mass Spectrometry Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Civil War Maps of South Carolina
- Canadian Wilderness Medical Training
- Charlie Waller Memorial Trust
- Clean Water Management Trust Fund
- Cold Weather Material Test Unit
- Cooperative Wildlife Management Unit (Utah)
- Call When Needed (helicopter services)
- Catholic World News
- Children's Well-Wishers Network (UK)
- Children's Workforce Network
- Christian Worldview Network (est. 1992; South Africa)
- Clean Water Network
- Common Western Notation (musicology)
- Common Wire Nail
- Commonwealth Women’s Network (UK)
- Contraception: Why Not (Janet Smith)
- Capitol West Neighborhood Association (Milwaukee, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Around 300 scientists, policy makers, and economists attended the international meeting in Ottawa hosted by the Canadian Water Network (CWN) in the run-up to the US World Water Day on March 22.