Author Affiliation(s):  Chairman, National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Genitourinary Group (NCIC-CTG G-U) and Canadian Urologic Oncology Group (CUOG); Professor and Chief of Urology, Director of Urologic Oncology, Endowed Chair in Prostate Cancer, Centre Hospitalier de l'Universite de Montreal, Montreal, QC Correspondence: Dr.
What does CUOG stand for?
CUOG stands for Canadian Urologic Oncology Group (Groupe Canadien d'Oncologie Urologique)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CUOG in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Ukrainian Opera Association (est. 1974)
- Centro Universitario Organizzazione Aziendale (Italy)
- Compulsive Use of Acronyms
- Credit Union of America (Kansas)
- Copenhagen University Observatory (Denmark)
- Cambridge University Orienteering Club (UK)
- Carleton University Outdoors Club (Canada)
- Capacity Upgrade on Demand
- Canadian Union of Operating Engineers (Canada)
- Categorical Use of Force
- Creative Use of Libraries
- Cisco Unified Operations Manager
- Chronic Unilateral Optic Neuropathy
- Cambridge University Opera Society
- Center for Ultrafast Optical Science (University of Michigan)
- Carlisle United Official Supporters Club (UK)
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Cambridge University Press
- Canadian University Press
- Cancer of Unknown Primary
Samples in periodicals archive:
10] Guidelines from the Canadian Urologic Oncology Group (CUOG) and the Canadian Urological Association (CUA) state that docetaxel plus prednisone is the standard of care for men with mCRPC, and the 3-weekly regimen is recommended for patients with clinical or biochemical evidence of disease progression and evidence of metastases.
7] The National Cancer Institute of Canada (NCIC) PR3/ Canadian Urologic Oncology Group (CUOG)/Medical Research Council (MRC) UK PR07 study randomized 1205 patients with high-risk, locally advanced disease to treatment with combined modality therapy (RT and lifelong ADT) or treatment with ADT alone.