The Canadian Urban Transit Association predicts that over the next five years, more than $20 billion will be needed to maintain Canada's transit systems and keep up with urban population growth.
What does CUTA stand for?
CUTA stands for Canadian Urban Transit Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUTA
We have 9 other meanings of CUTA in our Acronym Attic
- Cut Bank (Amtrak station code; Cutbak, MT)
- Dr Halo Cut Image (file format extension)
- Intersection of two direction finding bearings
- See You Then
- See You There
- See You Tomorrow
- Unitary Workers Central (Paraguay)
- United Labor Central (Chile)
- Calcutta University Teachers Association
- California Unified Taekwondo Association (martial arts)
- Carlsbad Unified Teachers Association
- Central United Talmudical Academy, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Chittagong University Teachers Association
- Colegio Universitario Arecibo
- College & University Trust Association
- Credit Union Technology Advisory Center (Credit Union National Association)
- Computerised Unit Trust Administration System
- Cleaning Up the Tower of Babel of Acronyms
- Clemson University Tiger Band Association
- Cambridge University Trampoline Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Urban Transit Association (CUTA) joined government and non-profit groups earlier this week in encouraging Canadians to walk, bike or ride public transportation in an effort to help reduce local emissions in honor of Clean Air Day.