AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The Canadian Transportation Agency has found that Air Canada's proposed tariff revisions to stop transporting non-human primates for research are not unreasonable or discriminatory, the agency said.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Canadian Transportation Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- California Telephone Association
- California Transportation Authority
- California Trucking Association
- Call to Action (Catholic lay organization)
- Call to Arms (Diablo 2 gaming)
- Call to Arms (gaming, Lord of Destruction Runeword)
- Call to Australia (political group)
- Canada Transportation Act
- Canadian Telework Association
- Canadian Theatre Agreement
- Canadian Trotting Association
- Cancer-Testis Antigen (immunotherapy)
- Capital Theory Approach
- Capitalization of Tangible Assets
- Care Taiwan Association
- Catamount Trail Association (Burlington, VT)
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - Fontanarossa (Airport Code)
- CDS (Combat Direction System) Track Association
- Cellulose Triacetate (membrane used for reverse osmosis)
- Center for Technology Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The paper discusses complaints to the Canadian Transportation Agency (Agency) alleging a failure to provide appropriate accommodation to passengers with severe food allergies.
Announcing this on Monday, SITA said that its new Horizon fares solution will allow airlines a choice of suppliers of complete fares distribution for the first time as it concludes testing with the Canadian Transportation Agency and US Department of Transportation in preparation for providing full compliance with fare filing regulations in North America.
The decision, a first for the world, supports the "One-Person-One-Fare" regulation that was previously adopted by The Canadian Transportation Agency.
Peter Griffiths protested to the Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA) when Air Canada changed its policy for the transportation of pets weighing less than 70 lbs.