Preventive Services Task Force, the Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care, and the Health Technology Assessment Program in the United Kingdom.
What does CTFPHC stand for?
CTFPHC stands for Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care (formerly known as Canadian Task Force on the Periodic Health Examination)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CTFPHC in our Acronym Attic
- Chill the Freak Out (polite form)
- Christmas Tree Farmers of Ontario
- Come the Freak On
- Certificate in Tax and Financial Planning
- Chattanooga Times Free Press (Chattanooga, TN)
- Cherry Tree Family Practice (Orem, UT)
- Combating Terrorism Fellowship Program (formerly Counterterrorism Fellowship Program)
- Combined Transportation Funding Program (Orange County Transportation Authority; California)
- Counterterrorism Fellowship Program (US DoD)
- Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health (health care provider resource; est. 1976)
- Canadian Task Force on the Periodic Health Examination (now Canadian Task Force on Preventative Health Care)
- Cargo Tank Facility Review (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration; US Department of Transportation)
- Center for Contaminant Transport, Fate, and Remediation (Baltimore, MD)
- Classroom Test of Formal Reasoning
- Cohort Total Fertility Rate
- Colliding Tori Fusion Reactor (pulsed thermonuclear fusion device)
- Counter Terrorism First Response (Australian Federal Police)
- Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Regulator
- California Tree Failure Report Program (University of California; tree failure information; est. 1987)
- Canadian Tire Financial Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTTAWA -- Routine screening of adult patients for depression will improve the detection of depression in clinical practices that have systems to assure an accurate diagnosis, effective treatment, and follow-up says a recently published article by the Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care in the Canadian Medical Journal.