Minister Pettigrew will deliver the keynote speech, on Atlantic Canada's attractiveness as a place to invest and do business, Wednesday, May 22 at a Canadian Society of New York luncheon at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.
What does CSNY stand for?
CSNY stands for Canadian Society of New York (est. 1897; now Canadian Association of New York Incorporated)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSNY
We have 1 other meaning of CSNY in our Acronym Attic
- Chrysanthemum Stem Necrosis Virus (plant pathology)
- Common Stock Non-Voting (investing)
- Chimpanzee Sanctuary Northwest
- Client Services for NetWare
- Computer Science and Networking (course)
- Computer Stores Northwest
- Cultural Studies Non-Western (college program)
- Civil Service National Whitley Council (United Kingdom)
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons for Northwest Ohio (Toledo, OH)
- Carolina Sandhills National Wildlife Refuge (South Carolina; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Cosmetic Surgery of New York (Port Jefferson Station, NY)
- Credit Suisse, New York Branch (bank)
- Crosby Stills Nash and Young (band)
- Cryonics Society of New York
- Culture Shock New York (dance group)
- Crosby Stills Nash and Young Tour 2000
- Canal Society of New York State (est. 1956; Buffalo, NY)
- Cancer Society of New Zealand
- Chartered Secretaries New Zealand (est. 1937; Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Chico Science and Nacao Zumbi (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTTAWA -- On Wednesday, 20 February, the Governor of the Bank of Canada, David Dodge, will speak to the Canadian Society of New York.
Two days after delivering Canada's most significant and largest Budget this year, Ontario Deputy Premier and Minister of Finance Jim Flaherty will speak to the Canadian Society of New York on May 11th, 2001.