00 Paperback TH5 Two volumes contain 156 contributions (selected from 259 submissions) presented at the May 2010 conference (Banff, Canada), sponsored by a division of the American Society of Civil Engineers, the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering, and the universities of Alberta and Calgary.
What does CSCE stand for?
CSCE stands for Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSCE
We have 41 other meanings of CSCE in our Acronym Attic
- Chile Sports, Culture and Development Association
- California Statewide Certified Development Corporation
- Central Singapore Community Development Council
- Consultants in Communicable Disease Control
- Command and Staff College Distance Education Program (US Marine Corps College of Continuing Education; Quantico, VA)
- Community Service Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Seattle, WA)
- Circuit Switched-Cellular Digital Packet Data (also seen as CS-CDPD)
- Central States Compact Drag Racing Association
- California State Child Death Review Council
- Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
- Certificate of Successful Completion of Exam
- China State Construction Engineering
- Club Subaquatique de la Côte d'Émeraude (French: Emerald Coast Underwater Club)
- Coffee, Sugar & Cocoa Exchange
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (US government agency involved in work of OSCE)
- Common Scenario Control Environment
- Common Systems Configuration Engineering
- Communications System Control Element/Equipment (TRI-TAC)
- Computer Science and Computer Engineering (university department)
- Computer Security Conference and Exhibition (Computer Security Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institution of Civil Engineers, the American Society of Civil Engineers and the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering are backing the "Engineering: A Sustainable Future for the Planet" protocol, which will produce a plan to deliver and maintain vital infrastructure in a more environmentally friendly and financially sound way in the future.
The CSC has established a similar relationship with the American Chemical Society (ACS) and the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering (CSCE) was engaged in similar discussions with its American counterpart.