; * Four Canadian Society for Chemistry regional undergraduate student conferences; * Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE) student program at the Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference; * Canadian Society for Chemical Technology student symposia; * E.
What does CSCE stand for?
CSCE stands for Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSCE
We have 41 other meanings of CSCE in our Acronym Attic
- Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act (UK)
- Chile Sports, Culture and Development Association
- California Statewide Certified Development Corporation
- Central Singapore Community Development Council
- Consultants in Communicable Disease Control
- Command and Staff College Distance Education Program (US Marine Corps College of Continuing Education; Quantico, VA)
- Community Service Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Seattle, WA)
- Circuit Switched-Cellular Digital Packet Data (also seen as CS-CDPD)
- Central States Compact Drag Racing Association
- California State Child Death Review Council
- Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
- Certificate of Successful Completion of Exam
- China State Construction Engineering
- Club Subaquatique de la Côte d'Émeraude (French: Emerald Coast Underwater Club)
- Coffee, Sugar & Cocoa Exchange
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (US government agency involved in work of OSCE)
- Common Scenario Control Environment
- Common Systems Configuration Engineering
- Communications System Control Element/Equipment (TRI-TAC)
- Computer Science and Computer Engineering (university department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also process safety management division chairman for the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering.
He is a faculty adviser for the student chapter of the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering, has received a top faculty award as an adviser and was made a fellow of the Chemical Institute of Canada.
The Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE) Nominating Committee, appointed under the terms of CSChE bylaws Article 8, Section K, has proposed the candidates listed below to serve as CSChE officers and directors for 2010-2011.
Nomination Procedure Submit your nominations to: Awards Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering 130 Slater Street, Suite 550 Ottawa, ON K1P 6E2 Tel.
Googling "nanotechnology" and "Chemical Institute of Canada" turns up only 2240 hits; 1030 for Canadian Society for Chemistry and nanotechnology; 624 for Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering and Nanotechnology and for the Canadian Society for Chemical Technology and Nanotechnology, 101 hits.
The recipient of the Award receives a rhodium-plated silver medal and travel expenses to present the award lecture at the Canadian Symposium on Catalysis or the annual conference of the Canadian Society for Chemistry or the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering Board of Directors would like to congratulate the 2009 award winners.