We're expecting real growth in markets where customers prefer to take delivery of grain at eastern Canadian ports," Arason said in a February speech at the annual conference of the Canadian Shipowners Association and the U.
What does CSA stand for?
CSA stands for Canadian Shipowners Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSA
We have 1116 other meanings of CSA in our Acronym Attic
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Cambridge Star Atlas
- Campbell Stephenson Ascolese LLP (law firm; Austin, Texas)
- Camphorsulfonic Acid
- Campus Security Authority (various schools)
- Canada Shipping Act
- Canadian Sablefish Association
- Canadian Sealers Association
- Canadian Secular Alliance (Center for Inquiry)
- Canadian Securities Administrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Norman Hall, president of the Canadian Shipowners Association, said the association is expecting a reduction in shipping this year.