Public interest in stock markets has increased widely in Canada during the past year resulting in more than 50,000 noninvestment industry applications to take The Canadian Securities Institute investment course, according to Ed Griffith, the chairman of the Manitoba District of the Investment Dealers Association of Canada.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Canadian Securities Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Called Subscriber Identification (ITU-T Rec T30)
- CAMEL Subscription Information
- Camera Serial Interface (Mobile Industry Processor Interface Alliance)
- Campbell Scientific, Inc. (Logan, Utah, USA)
- Campus Specialization Initiative
- Campus Student Involvement (various schools)
- Can't Say It
- Can't Spell It
- Can't Stand Idiots
- Canada Steamship Inspection
- Canadian Society for Immunology
- Canadian Society of Immigration
- Canadian Sugar Institute
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (St. Paul, MN)
- Career Sports International
- Caregiver Strain Index
- Carrefour de Solidarité Internationale (French: Crossroads of International Solidarity; Canada)
- Carrier Scale Internetworking
- Case-Shiller Index (real estate industry)