Gary Troake, former president of the Canadian Sealers Association, defends their right to hunt the seals.
What does CSA stand for?
CSA stands for Canadian Sealers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSA
We have 1116 other meanings of CSA in our Acronym Attic
- Called Subscriber Internet Address
- Callpath Services Architecture
- Calvert Soccer Association, Inc (Prince Frederick, Maryland)
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Cambridge Star Atlas
- Campbell Stephenson Ascolese LLP (law firm; Austin, Texas)
- Camphorsulfonic Acid
- Campus Security Authority (various schools)
- Canada Shipping Act
- Canadian Sablefish Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Sealers Association has launched a new campaign defending the hunt.