Low, ** Laura Burton, ** and George Broukhanski ** * University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, USA; ([dagger]) Animal Health Laboratory, Guelph, Ontario, Canada; ([double dagger]) Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; ([section]) Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs, Guelph, Ontario, Canada; ([paragraph]) Swine Services Group, Stratford, Ontario, Canada; (#) Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Clinton, Ontario, Canada; and ** Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Address for correspondence: Christopher W.
What does CSCHAH stand for?
CSCHAH stands for Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- College Saint-Charles Garnier
- Communication System Control Group
- Communications Security Control Group
- Central Sacramento County Groundwater Forum (Sacramento, CA)
- Canadian Society for Circumpolar Health
- Canadian Society of Church History
- Center for the Study of Community Health (School of Public Health; University of Alabama at Birmingham; Birmingham, AL)
- Chicago Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Common Signaling Channel
- Hyperbolic Cosecant
- Caerphilly and Speedwell Collaborative Heart Disease Studies (UK)
- Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
- Center for School and Community Health Education (University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey)
- Czech Society of Chemical Engineering (est. 1990)
- Colorado Springs Community Health Initiative
- Central States Collegiate Hockey League
- Consolidated Single-Channel Handheld Radio (military communications)
- Canadian Society for Clinical Investigation
- Centre for the Study of Curriculum and Instruction (University of British Columbia, Vancouver)
- Chartered Scientist (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phage-typing was performed at the National Laboratory for Enteric Pathogens, National Microbiology Laboratory, Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health.
Barker,([dagger]) and Harvey Artsob(*) (*) Health Canada, Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health, National Microbiology Laboratory, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; and ([dagger]) Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada References (1.