A version of this paper was given at a plenary session of the Canadian Regional Science Association in Victoria on May 31, 2003.
What does CRSA stand for?
CRSA stands for Canadian Regional Science Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRSA
We have 49 other meanings of CRSA in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Reserved Stock
- Customer Response Solution (software)
- Cyber Research Systems Corporation (Terminator series)
- Czech Radiological Society
- Crisis Response Survey Program
- Coma Recovery Scale-Revised (healthcare)
- cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Responsive Sequence 1
- cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Responsive Sequence 2
- Centro di Ricerda, Sviluppo e Studi Superiori in Sardegna (Center for Advanced Studies, Research and Development in Sardinia)
- Crack Rock Steady Seven (band)
- Canadian Retail Shippers' Association (est. 1954)
- Canadian Review of Sociology and Anthropology
- Cap-Rouge/Saint-Augustin (Canada)
- Capital Region Sprintcar Agency (New York State)
- Carers Recognition and Services Act (UK)
- Carmel River Steelhead Association (Monterey, CA)
- Cars Radiator Springs Adventure (game)
- Causal Requirements Safety Analysis
- Cedar River Soccer Association (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Cellular Respiration Simulation Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am told by colleagues that attended the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Regional Science Association in May 2003 that the original focus of this paper was "regional science", in general, not "American regional science", in particular.