Most who joined after mid-1916 enlisted in the Canadian Forestry Corps or the fast growing Corps of Canadian Railway Troops, not the infantry battalions.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Canadian Railway Troops
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRT
We have 325 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Clayton Recreation, Sports and Wellness Commission (Clayton,MO)
- Coastal Regional Solid Waste Management Authority
- Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyps (medical disorder)
- C Run-Time (Microsoft)
- Cadaveric Renal Transplant
- Calculus Readiness Test (various schools)
- California Rangeland Trust
- Call Resolution Time (customer service)
- calreticulin (immunology)
- Campaign for Responsible Transplantation
- Canadian Road Network
- Canal & River Trust
- Cannella Response Television INc.
- Capillary Refill Time
- Capital Renaissance Theatre
- Cardiac Rescue Technician (Maryland)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (defibrillator technology used to correct life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia)
- Cargo Restraint Transporter
- Carlstedt Research & Technology
- Carlstedt Research and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The official commemoration has him belonging to the 13th Canadian Light Railway Operating Company, Canadian Railway Troops.
The 211th sent its men to Canadian Railway troops, and the 213th went into the 4th Reserve Battalion.