: The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) awards a radio broadcasting licence to Rainbow Media Group for the 80,000 or so "gay" and lesbians in Toronto.
What does CTRC stand for?
CTRC stands for Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTRC
We have 88 other meanings of CTRC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Translational Research in Aging and Longevity (University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences)
- Certified Translator (Ontario)
- County Transportation (Colorado)
- Customer Trouble Report Analysis Plan (Sprint)
- Cadet Training Record Book (Hong Kong)
- Core Technology RAM (Random-Access Memory) Booster (Citrix)
- CTAS Technical Review Board
- Container Transporter Rear Body Unit
- California Trolley and Railroad Corporation (San Jose, CA)
- Cancer Therapy Research Center
- Cardiac Surgery and Transplantation Research Center (Shariati Hospital, Tehran, Iran)
- Centres Techniques Régionaux de la Consommation (French: Central Regional Consumer Affairs)
- China Tibetology Research Center (est. 1986)
- Cisco Technical Research Center (Wichita State University; Wichita, KS)
- Cisco Transaction Connection
- Cooling Technologies Research Center (Purdue University)
- Currency Transaction Report by Casino
- Currency Transaction Report by Casinos - Nevada
- Christ the Rock Community Church (Menasha, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) yesterday said it is its preliminary view that VoIP has "characteristics that are functionally the same as circuit-switched voice telecommunications" and that "its existing regulatory framework should apply to VoIP services".
Toronto--Hopes for a Catholic radio station to serve the Greater Toronto Area were dashed April 17 when the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission failed to award a licence to Catholic Youth Studio--KSM Inc.
In Ontario local and long-distance services are provided primarily by Bell Canada which is regulated by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC).