How long did it take the right-wing to begin to get over the faked "statistics" of rabid anti-gay psychologist Paul Cameron even after the American Psychological Association expelled him in 1983 for not cooperating with an ethics investigation and the American Sociological Association and Canadian Psychological Association accused him of misrepresenting social science research?
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Canadian Psychological Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPA
We have 836 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Payroll Association
- Canadian Peace Alliance
- Canadian Petroleum Association
- Canadian Philosophical Association
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Canadian Pinzgauer Association
- Canadian Poetry Association
- Canadian Police Association
- Canadian Poolplayers Association
- Canadian Psychiatric Association
- Canadian Public Administration (journal; Wiley)
- Canaveral Port Authority
- Capability Provisioning Activity (NECC program)
- Car Park Attendant
- Care Programme Approach (UK mental health policy)
- Cargo Preference Act of 1954
- Caribbean Philosophical Association
- Caring People Alliance
- Carolina Performing Arts (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Carry Propagate Adder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada, bring together research on the role of psychosocial and social factors in women's health, based on papers given at an institute in June 2008 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, sponsored by the Section on Women and Psychology of the Canadian Psychological Association, and coordinated by Cooper.
The next day, the Globe's reporters--or its editors--repeated the Gravel story mixed in with the news that the Canadian Psychological Association had "condemned the Roman Catholic Church for issuing a controversial edict against same-sex "marriage" that also states it "is doing violence to children .
An earlier version of this article was presented at the 62nd Annual Convention of the Canadian Psychological Association, June, 2001, Ste-Foy, Quebec, Canada.
Their conduct must be in accordance with the prevailing ethical principles of the American Psychological Association or the Canadian Psychological Association, as appropriate to the location of their practice.