As FOI increasingly came to be regarded as a building block of modern government, nations around the world often sought Canada's advice on how to implement such legislation, The Canadian Press said.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Canadian Press
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Call Processing (ITU-T)
- Call Prompter
- Callpilot (Nortel)
- Caminhos de Ferro Portugueses (Portuguese Railways)
- Camp Pendleton (US Marine Corps base; California)
- Campbell Paterson Catalog (philatelic catalog)
- Canada Post (Canadian Postal Service)
- Canadian Airlines (airline code)
- Canadian Pacific (railroad)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Police chief General Khalfan Tamim told the Canadian Press on Tuesday that, "A senior Canadian security official here told me in July that they have made an arrest of one of the suspects.
According to the Canadian Press, the Griffins were initiated by Scott Griffin a Toronto businessman.
The Canadian Press obtained the January report under the Access to Information Act, but the audit is now posted on the Natural Resources Canada website.
The vehicle is licensed and insured," Zack told the Canadian Press, "and I drive it every day.