In British Columbia, meanwhile, five companies in 1950 founded the Plywood Manufacturers Association of British Columbia (PMBC), which eventually evolved into the present-day Canadian Plywood Association, or CANPLY.
What does CANPLY stand for?
CANPLY stands for Canadian Plywood Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
- Cordillera Azul National Park (Peru)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 2 (gene)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 3 (gene)
- Constant Angle Non Precision Approach (aviation)
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief
- Canadian Pass (document allowing entry into Canada at remote locales)
- Communication and Architectural Support for Network-Based Parallel Computing (Workshop)
- Connecticut Association of Not-For-Profit Providers for the Aging
- Colorado Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Cancer Patients Support Organization (Japan)
- Caribbean Area Network for Quality Assurance in Tertiary Education
- Canadian Quaternary Association
- Canadian Association for Nursing Research
- Canadian NORAD Region
- Center for Applied Nursery Research (Dearing, GA)
- Centre for Alzheimer and Neurodegenerative Research (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Chemically Assisted Nuclear Reactions
- Child Abuse and Neglect Report (criminal justice)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Plywood Association, and the Council of Forest Industries of British Columbia.