The Canadian Plastics Sector Council in Ottawa, a human resources organization for plastics processing, released its newest Certified Plastics Practitioner Program, aimed at blown film.
What does CPSC stand for?
CPSC stands for Canadian Plastics Sector Council (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPSC
We have 81 other meanings of CPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal Pelagic Species Advisory Subpanel (Pacific Fishery Management Council)
- Child Passenger Safety Awareness Week
- Calcasieu Parish School Board (Lake Charles, LA)
- Cameron Parish School Board (Louisiana)
- China Postal Savings Bank
- City Public Service Board
- Compact Packet-Switching Backplane (802.3 Ethernet standard)
- Consumer Product Safety Bureau (Canada)
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia
- Collective Protection System Amphibious Backfit
- Canadian Privacy Security Certified
- Canterbury Prison Staff Club
- Center for Psychology and Social Change
- Central Pacific Ski Club (San Luis Obispo, California)
- Central Penn Saab Club (car club; est. 1985)
- Centre for Promotion of Social Concerns (India)
- Cerebral Palsy Support Foundation of Canada (est. 2004)
- Certified Professional Sheet Metal Contractor (Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors Association, Inc.)
- Certified Professional Soil Classifier
- Chemical Processing Safety Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was commissioned by the Canadian Plastics Sector Council to determine how the plastics industry can overcome its critical shortage of skilled labour, and the report uncovered a list of key human resource initiatives that could gain industrywide support and lead the way toward a more sustainable future.