The project was initiated in 1992, at a session of the Canadian Philosophical Association where Sweet (St Francis Xavier University, Canada) and Hart (emeritus, Institute for Christian Studies, Canada) began their dialogue.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Canadian Philosophical Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPA
We have 836 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Calling Party Answer (ITU-T)
- Campaign for Public Accountability
- Canada Port Authority
- Canadian Pacific Airlines
- Canadian Paraplegic Association
- Canadian Parking Association
- Canadian Payments Association
- Canadian Payroll Association
- Canadian Peace Alliance
- Canadian Petroleum Association
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Canadian Pinzgauer Association
- Canadian Poetry Association
- Canadian Police Association
- Canadian Poolplayers Association
- Canadian Psychiatric Association
- Canadian Psychological Association
- Canadian Public Administration (journal; Wiley)
- Canaveral Port Authority
- Capability Provisioning Activity (NECC program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early on he was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, and subsequently he was chosen to be president not only of the Canadian Philosophical Association, but also the Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy, the Metaphysical Society of America, and the American Catholic Philosophical Association, which awarded him its esteemed Aquinas Medal.
He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and a past president of the Canadian Philosophical Association.