He has been involved with a number of community organizations including the Eastern Shore Recreation Commission, the Musquodoboit Harbour Volunteer Fire Department, the Eastern Shore Jr Mariners Hockey Club, the Rick Hansen Foundation, the Kevin Murphy Hockey Fund, the Canadian Paraplegic Association (NS), Metro Transit Access-a-Bus-Advisory Committee, and Twin Oaks/The Birches Health Care Charitable Foundation.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Canadian Paraplegic Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Calgary Parking Authority
- California Partnership Academies
- California Placement Association (California Community College Placement Association)
- California Psychiatric Association
- Call Progress Analysis (also PCPM, Programmable Call Progress Monitor)
- Called Party Address
- Calling Party Answer (ITU-T)
- Campaign for Public Accountability
- Canada Port Authority
- Canadian Pacific Airlines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rose is a contract worker with the Canadian Paraplegic Association, which has programs for Aboriginal clientele.
The second place team comprised of employees from the Toronto office raised $3,000 for the Canadian Paraplegic Association.
Case-studies: The Blinded Veterans Association and the Canadian Paraplegic Association
The members gained a firsthand understanding of accessibility obstacles, as well as committed to raising funds for the Canadian Paraplegic Association of Prince Edward Island.
Canadian Paraplegic Association (NF & Lab) Self-advocates.
HERTZ DONATES USED HAND CONTROLS TO CANADIAN PARAPLEGIC ASSOCIATION