The freight railroad industry is seeing crude oil transportation among the rapidly growing market areas as railroads such as Canadian National and Canadian Pacific gain from a huge influx of crude oil in North America.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Canadian Pacific (railroad)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Call Process
- Call Processing (ITU-T)
- Call Prompter
- Callpilot (Nortel)
- Caminhos de Ferro Portugueses (Portuguese Railways)
- Camp Pendleton (US Marine Corps base; California)
- Campbell Paterson Catalog (philatelic catalog)
- Canada Post (Canadian Postal Service)
- Canadian Airlines (airline code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A great deal of North Bay's hope for the future is riding on the rails of Canadian Pacific Railway's waterfront rail yard.