On September 14, 2008, the Calgary Herald reported the publication of the Oxford Canadian Spelling Bee Dictionary (Barber, Pontisso, Fitzgerald, & Devries, 2008), co-edited by Katherine Barber, the editor of the Canadian Oxford Dictionary.
What does COD stand for?
COD stands for Canadian Oxford Dictionary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COD
We have 223 other meanings of COD in our Acronym Attic
- Central Office Code Utilization Survey
- Chamber Of Commerce of the United States of America (informally known as the US. Chamber of Commerce)
- Compiler Optimization Meets Compiler Verification (Workshop)
- Control Optimisation and Calculus of Variations
- Central Oneida County Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Clark Mills, NY)
- Cloak of Crystalline Waters (Everquest, gaming)
- Circle Oaks County Water District (Napa, CA)
- Committee on Children with Disabilities (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Cadet on Duty
- Call of Duty (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This part of the Canadian Oxford Dictionary definition could describe Claire Eamer's second book for young people, Traitors' Gate and Other Doorways to the Past.
Even the editor-in-chief of the Canadian Oxford Dictionary admits the pitfalls are numerous.