Upon presenting the results of the study at a recent Canadian Ophthalmological Society conference in Montreal, Quebec, the study's principal investigator, Balwantray Chauhan, chair of vision research for the Faculty of Medicine at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, announced, "The results provide a gold mine of data that is unparalleled in the field.
What does COS stand for?
COS stands for Canadian Ophthalmological Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COS
We have 327 other meanings of COS in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinating Operational Resources for Voice Exploitation Technology (Candidate proposal in the Joint Capability Technology Demonstration Program)
- Cult of Ruthless World Domination
- Cash Out Review Working Group (UK)
- Committee on Radioactive Waste Management (UK)
- Coordination of Runaway Youth (Bay City, MI, USA)
- Cadet Officer School
- Caked on Stripes (podcast)
- Call Originate Status
- Campus Outreach Services (St. Davids, PA)
- Canadian Oncology Society