The CSChE entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Canadian Oilsands Network for Research and Development (CONRAD) in May.
What does CONRAD stand for?
CONRAD stands for Canadian Oilsands Network for Research and Development
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CONRAD
- Contact Party
- Capital Operations North Queensland (Australia)
- Cost of Non Quality
- Construction Quality Assessment System (Singapore)
- Context Sensitive Web Query Interface Extention
- Computerized Needs-Oriented Quality Measurement Evaluation System
- Concurrent Queries over Space and Time (data mining)
- Connected Name Identification Restriction (telecommunications)
- Continental United States NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Region
- Children of Non Recovered Alcoholics
- Contraceptive Research And Development Program
- Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Certificate of Need Review Board (state governments)
- Conserved Regulatory Elements Anchored Alignment
- Coordinadora Nacional para la Reduccion de Desastres (Guatemala)
- Concrete Research and Education Foundation (American Concrete Institute)
- Conditional Release Program
- Connected Replenishment
- Construction Representative
- Continuous Underway Replenishment (US DoD)