Previous reports had combined the Canadian Nutrient File (CNF) food composition data with CCHS 2.
What does CNF stand for?
CNF stands for Canadian Nutrient File
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNF
We have 72 other meanings of CNF in our Acronym Attic
- Catholic Near East Welfare Association
- Consolidated Electronic Warfare
- Centre National Pour l'Exploitation des Oceans (France)
- Belo Horizonte /Belo Horizon, Minas Gerais, Brazil Aeropuerto Internacional Tancredo Neves (Airport Code)
- California Nigerian Forum
- California Nurses Foundation (Oakland, California)
- Cámara Nacional Forestal
- Canadian Nature Federation
- Canadian Neutron Facility (proposed replacement reactor for the NRU research reactor in Chalk River Ontario)
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Carbon Nanofiber (composite)
- Carbon Neutral Fuel (energy)
- Cellulose Nanofiber
- Central Neutralization Facility
- Cercle Nautique de France
- Certificat de Nationalité Française (French: Certificate of French Nationality)
- Championnat National Français (French: French National Championships; gaming)
- Child Neurology Foundation
- Chin National Front (Burma)
- Chippewa National Forest (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12,13) To modify the nutrient analysis for Canada, vitamin D values of all relevant foods in the BDDS FFQ database were compared to corresponding foods in the Canadian Nutrient File (CNF), Canada's standard reference database.
15) In the 10 years following mandated folic acid fortification, there have been no Canadian studies in which foods have been directly analyzed and compared to label values or Canada's main reference nutrient database, the Canadian Nutrient File (CNF).