Tristram Chivers The Canadian Light Source and the Canadian Neutron Facility will allow Canada to be a major player in materials research.
What does CNF stand for?
CNF stands for Canadian Neutron Facility (proposed replacement reactor for the NRU research reactor in Chalk River Ontario)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNF
We have 72 other meanings of CNF in our Acronym Attic
- Centre National d'Etudes Veterinaires et Alimentaires (France)
- Central New England Woodturners
- Catholic Near East Welfare Association
- Consolidated Electronic Warfare
- Centre National Pour l'Exploitation des Oceans (France)
- Belo Horizonte /Belo Horizon, Minas Gerais, Brazil Aeropuerto Internacional Tancredo Neves (Airport Code)
- California Nigerian Forum
- California Nurses Foundation (Oakland, California)
- Cámara Nacional Forestal
- Canadian Nature Federation
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Canadian Nutrient File
- Carbon Nanofiber (composite)
- Carbon Neutral Fuel (energy)
- Cellulose Nanofiber
- Central Neutralization Facility
- Cercle Nautique de France
- Certificat de Nationalité Française (French: Certificate of French Nationality)
- Championnat National Français (French: French National Championships; gaming)
- Child Neurology Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The TRIUMF accelerator laboratory, the Canadian Light Source (CLS) and the Canadian Neutron Facility for Materials Research (CNF) represent the three legs of this strategy.
The proposed Canadian Neutron Facility (CNF) will be centred on a new medium-flux nuclear reactor as the source of neutrons for experiments performed both inside and outside the reactor core.