What does CNHS stand for?
CNHS stands for Canadian Neurovascular Health Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNHS
We have 21 other meanings of CNHS in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Natural Health Practitioner
- Certified Natural Health Professional
- College of Nursing and Health Professions (various locations)
- Colorado Natural Heritage Program
- Colorado Nurse Health Program
- China National Household Paper Industry Association
- Canadian Natural Health Retailer
- Centre for Natural Hazards Research (Simon Fraser University; Canada)
- Central New Hampshire Regional Planning Commission
- Canada's National History Society
- Cardinal Newman High School
- Cavite National High School (Cavite City, Philippines)
- Central Nevada Historical Society
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Cherokee National Historical Society, Inc.
- Clarkstown North High School
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences (various universities)
- Colts Neck High School (New Jersey)
- Columbus North High School
- Choctaw Nation Health Services Authority (Talihina, OK)