As the last corvette, HMCS Sackville is an iconic symbol of the Battle of the Atlantic, and the Canadian Naval Memorial Trust is taking steps to ensure the long-term preservation and professional operation of the 70-year-old ship.
What does CNMT stand for?
CNMT stands for Canadian Naval Memorial Trust (Nova Scotia, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNMT
We have 4 other meanings of CNMT in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Near and Middle Eastern Studies (Marburg, Germany)
- Common Network Management System (AT&T)
- Communication Navigation Mission Systems (US Air Force)
- Communications Network Management System
- Compaq Network Management System
- Computer Network Management System
- Consolidated Network Management System
- Customer Network Management Service
- Cooperative New Madrid Seismic Network (earthquake detection)
- Caisse Nationale Militaire de Sécurité Sociale (French: National Military Social Security Fund)
- Center for Nano Materials and Technology (est. 2002; Japan)
- Certified Neuromuscular Therapist
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Club Nautique de la Marine à Toulon (French nautical club)
- Club Nautique de la Marine Tunisienne (French; Tunisian nautical club)
- Colt Network Management Tool (software)
- Compagnie Nouvelle de Manutentions et de Transports (French logistics company)
- Credentialed Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- China National Machine Tool Corporation (est. 1979)
- Columbia New Media Technology Center (Columbia University; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commissioned by the Canadian Naval Memorial Trust to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Battle of the Atlantic, In Peril of the Sea is aimed at the general reader.