The Canadian National Institute for the Blind has begun to step up its efforts to address eye diseases in the Aboriginal community.
What does CNIB stand for?
CNIB stands for Canadian National Institute for the Blind
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNIB
We have 1 other meaning of CNIB in our Acronym Attic
- National Ittihadi Congress Party (Morocco)
- Communication/Navigation/Identification-Management Unit (US DoD)
- Canadian Nursing Informatics Association
- Centre Nacional d'Informatica d'Andorra (Catalan: National Computer Center of Andorra)
- Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Agropecuarias (Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Dominica, San Salvador)
- Chia Nan Irrigation Association (Taiwan)
- Collectif National des Infirmières Anesthésistes
- Critical National Infrastructure Authority (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Conseil National de l'Insertion par l'Activité Économique (French: National Economic Activity Integration Council)
- Carsten Niebuhr Institute of Ancient Near Eastern Studies (book publisher)
- Confédération Nationale des Industries du Bois (French: National Confederation of Woodworking Industries)
- Centro Nacional de Ivestigaciones Cientificas (Cuba)
- Citizens' Nuclear Information Center
- Coast National Insurance Company (California)
- Commander, Naval Installation Command
- Commander, Naval Intelligence Center
- Commander, Naval Intelligence Command
- Computational Neurobiology and Imaging Center (New York)
- Computer Network Information Center (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Computerized National Identity Card (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21-22 * Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) Conference: "Perspectives 2011: Innovations, Knowledge, and Support.
Macnaughton's home-based business, Accessibility and Diversity Training, sprang from her volunteer efforts with the March of Dimes, Canadian National Institute for the Blind and on the city's accessibility advisory committee.
The Canadian National Institute for the Blind established a Community Learning Network to support visually impaired participants at six sites distributed throughout Canada.
That told me employers see blindness first," said Woodland, who eventually went on to spend nearly 28 years working for the Canadian National Institute for the Blind, the world's largest nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the visually impaired.
The Clear Print announcement came along with news of a change in the name of the organization, from Canadian National Institute for the Blind to CNIB.
Of the remaining 13, donations were requested (some named more than one) for Canadian Blood Services, Salvation Army Grace Hospital, Oakville-Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Canadian National Institute for the Blind, Kidney Foundation, Princess Margaret Hospital, Hope Hospice and Palliative Care, Collingwood General and Marine Hospital, St.