A research team studied almost 90,000 women aged between 40 and 59 taking part in the Canadian National Breast Screening Study.
What does CNBSS stand for?
CNBSS stands for Canadian National Breast Screening Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- China National Biological Products Corporation (now China National Biotec Group)
- Chemical, Nuclear, Biological, and Radiation (weapons)
- Cyclic Nucleotide-Binding Region (physiology)
- Canberra (Australia)
- Berenson-Allen Center for Noninvasive Brain Stimulation (Boston, MA)
- Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Science
- Comisión Nacional de Bancos Y Seguros (Honduras)
- Consulting Network Business Solutions, LLC (Cincinnati, OH)
- Corporate Network Brokerage Services (Overland Park, KS)
- Canada-Nunavut Business Service Centre
- Citizens National Bank of Texas
- Cold Neutrons for Biology and Technology (biophysics study; US NIH)
- Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Valores (México)
- Cadet Nurse Corps (American World War II program)
- Cámara Nacional de Comercio (Spanish: National Chamber of Commerce; Bolivia and Chile)
- Cambodian Network Council
- Camden National Corporation (Maine)
- Canmore Nordic Centre (Alberta, Canada)
- Capital News Centre (Canada)
- Capitol News Connection (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Between 1983 and 1985, researchers with the Vancouver Center of the Canadian National Breast Screening Study administered mammograms or physical breast exams to more than 9,300 women aged 40 to 59.