A Toronto representative of the Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association said Montreal police arrested a 23-year-old man on October 26 on suspicion of recording Disney's Steve Carell comedy Dan in Real Life'in a multiplex.
What does CMPDA stand for?
CMPDA stands for Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CMPDA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Maine Power Company
- Composite Manufacturing Process Control System
- Campomelic Dysplasia
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (Charlotte, NC)
- Chronic Myeloproliferative Disorder
- Computational and Mathematical Population Dynamics (conference)
- Crisis Management and Planning Directorate (EU)
- Custom Microcomputer Program Design
- Central Mississippi Planning and Development District (Jackson, MS)
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute (Ranchi, India)
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Ltd. (India)
- Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law (American Bar Association)
- Calf Muscle Pump Efficiency
- Center for Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology (Cambodia)
- Centre for Metallurgical Process Engineering (Canada)
- Certified Medical Practice Executive
- Chemically Modified Polyethylene (polymers)
- Computer Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
1921 * The Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association (CMPDA) is formed.